Hello

MT. Pleasant RR

Conductor/owner
My name is Jeff ( MT. Pleasant RR). I am new to the model train community but very eager to build my company. I only have one engine, dummy engine, and irking in getting my passenger cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! glad to have ya! its about time you get your caboose on here :p lol!! Well technicially I have the dummy at the moment but yea its here :p glad you made it Jeff :)

Hello and welcome aboard. I've got a single engine, powered, but no track...lol. I am still in the design and planning phase. However in the mean time I have been working on my railroads story and history.

There are a bunch of great and friendly people here and lots of bhelp if needed. So fill us in. Scale, track plan?

Hello and welcome aboard. I've got a single engine, powered, but no track...lol. I am still in the design and planning phase. However in the mean time I have been working on my railroads story and history.

There are a bunch of great and friendly people here and lots of bhelp if needed. So fill us in. Scale, track plan?

Were both gonna be working on HO scale so we can try to combine our layout(s) and make one bigger for less ;) we don't have a track plan yet, were kinda working on that...still need to figure the space issue out :p

Hello Jeff and welcome to the fourms,

You'll get lots of friendly knowledgeable help on here so ask whatever you want to know and someone will/should have the answer.

Oh, and as for that dummy loco you have I'll bet there is a powered chassis for it around as well as a caboose too around that you could pick up fairly cheap!

Jeffrey Wimberly, who usely resides at the ANPL Coffee shop down the list does a lot of conversions and probably could be of help to you to to get your loco powered. Give him a holler, you can tell him I suggested you get in touch.

You can probably up and running in no time, at least temporarily.

I've got a single engine, powered, but no track...lol. I am still in the design and planning phase.

Say Charles,

At least get a few lengths track and a couple of switches so you can have some fun running something while your pondering the rest to keep your interest up.

God, I'd go nuts if I couldn't run something now and then.

Back