Hello

Pieter

Hi everyone, I am a new member from Warren, Mich.
I have just re-started my HO railroad after a 15 year hiatus.
I scratch build about 90% of all my structures and kit bash the rest.
I look forward to to meeting and talking with everyone and hopefully I can help out as well as being helped.:)
Happy railroading everyone.:D

Welcome Pieter! Looking forward to seeing your scratch-built and kitbashed structures, and your layout as it comes along.

Welcome back to the hobby. I'm getting back into the swing of things after being away for 10 years myself. Look forward to seeing photos of your work.

Thank you all

psteg55
Thank you all

As I have said before I started a couple of months ago after a 15 year lay-off. And needless to say there is not much of my railroad left. But here are a few pictures of what is left.

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics.

Here are a few more pictures
The engine house is an old FSM kit that I bought for $15.00 at a train show 20 years ago. It was complete. I have a few more FSM kits that are complete but still in the box. The turntable bridge as well as the pit is scratch built.
Most of the houses in the town are scratch built including their interiors.
As you can see the town is in desperate need of repair. I am working on that now.
Sorry about the pictures but they were taken with my I-Phone. My Grand Daughter is the camera buff and she promised to take some better pictures for me. I also need to improve the lighting.

Your repair shop and ash pit are very nice. I'd love yo see some details of your 'downtown.' Interiors? Can't wait to see those too.
Glad to have you aboard.

Back