Hello From Texas

Hello folks. My name is Bob (PSG1790) and am looking forward to participating in your forum. I've been involved in model railroading for over sixty years. My, how time flies when you're having fun.

I've had large layouts in O scale, HO scale and N scale. For the past 12 years I've been modeling in N scale. At the present I'm building a new layout in N scale for almost three years now. The "new" JJJ&E is a "U" shaped layout in a room 12'x21'. I am modeling the steam-transition era.

Powersteamguy, if your in your 60's how can you even see N gauge?;)

CedarBranch:

I'll be 71 on February 2. It's never been a problem and I enjoy working in N scale. I especially like detailing and weathering as well as installing sound decoders in my steam locomotives which have to be hard wired.:)

Fantastic collection. Welcome aboard. Look forward to talking with ya.

Very nice Bob. WOW! Welcome to the forum. And because I count my RR modeling time in weeks, I'm thinking I'll be able to learn a thing or 10 from you. Again, very nice.

Fantastic collection. Welcome aboard. Look forward to talking with ya.

Very impressive! Welcome to the forum.

Very nice Bob. WOW! Welcome to the forum. And because I count my RR modeling time in weeks, I'm thinking I'll be able to learn a thing or 10 from you. Again, very nice.

Thanks abutler. will try to help you when I can...:)

Thanks again guys. I'm happy to be here. :cool::cool:

Back