Hello from Libby, MT!

ctclibby

Hi all

Been a train nut all my life. Mom said that when I was younger I would want her to stop the car so I could watch those old NP articulateds pass by! Still stop and wait at crossings ( gate NOT down yet ) if there is not any other vehicles around. Pissed the first wife off when I did that the first time!

Living in Libby, MT about 2 miles from the BNSF main ( Kootenai Sub ) and get to go out an watch trains when ever it mood strikes. Have great scenery here and not many cars on the roads so following one is OkieDokie. In fact, my favorite trip is up and over to Kalispell on one of the Forest Service roads. You see more deer than cars so train watching can happen without much trouble.

Have had multiple layouts over the years, but now that I am nailed down with a house payment AND I see no reason to live anywhere else, a new layout is in the design stage. http://www.soundrail.com > choose Projects if you wish more information.

Me: doing computers since 1972, degree in electronics ( when it meant something ), photo nut. My current interests are mixing microprocessors and railroad. I am also an ATCS server operator and manage the Kootenai Sub.

If you happen through Libby ( US 2 ), give me a heads up and maybe we can railfan for an hour or so.

ctclibby

Back