Hello from Florida

PRR Modeler

Hi everyone. I would like to introduce myself. I am Curt Webb and I hail from Winter Garden, FL (west of Orlando). I have been back in MRR'ing for about 4 years. I model the PRR in HO during the transition era. I have a very understanding wife that has given me the house loft for my layout. I will post a short video of my layout in the appropriate section later.

Professionally I am retired from the Navy and next month I am retiring from my last full time job as a Paramedic with the FD that covers Disney World and the surrounding area.

I look forward to talking to all of you.

Thanks for joining and we look forward to seeing your video.

Since you are modelling PRR you probably won't have any trouble getting stuff with the right name on it, it seems like 50% of the stuff on ebay has that road name.

Welcome!!!! lasm

G'day....You'll love the forum..IT'S THE BEST....Doesn't matter what scale , or any scale for that matter , or where you are on this planet of ours (I'm in Australia) , you'll be amazed at the knowledge and friendliness of the members and no doubt you''ll only enhance the forum even more... Cheers Rod....

Hello Curt and welcome. We don't have the pettiness and arguments that occur across the street, (MR). We're a nice friendly bunch that have people with anything from a few months to over 50 years worth of experience. And remember, the only dumb question is the one not asked!

So ask away!

Back