Hello from Broken Bow Nebraska

Broken Images

I'm just getting back into Model Railroading. So I'm looking to
learn as much as I can from you. I'm an airbrusher so if I can be of
help that way let me know.:D

Hello Broken Images,
Welcome to the forum, you get all the help you need on here as there lots of knowledgeable members so feel free to ask any questions and thanks for your offer of airbrush help too!

I have an air brush, a Badger 150 - 4pk, but as I still building my layout I haven't gotten around to learning how to use it. First things first. I'm also attempting to put a MRR Supply web site that is getting to be a real challenge!

Enjoy the forum.

From Broken Bow

Thanks Truss for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting started with
a new layout. As you say first things first I have to get some trains and materials for the bench and then go from there. As for your airbrush that's a good brush to start with and will most likely do the job for you. I own an Iwata
Hpc, and a DeVillbiss DAGR both of which are gravity feed dual action brushes.
I'm sure that I'll be picking brains for info. Tips and Tricks. But I'll also offer any
advice as far as airbrushing goes and my ideas on things.
Once again thank you have a great day or night depending on your location.

Hey Broken I, and welcome!
I'm just learning the airbrush thing, starting off with weathering and then I'll tackle actually painting something. Might need some pointers along the way.
You're not all that far from Wayne I see, spent lots of nights there at the Great Dane plant.

Hey Unfettered glad to hear from a neighbor sort of.
In answer to your question I would like to do the BN/SF
as they are the only one that I see up here. They run a
lot of coal from I believe to be Montana. I was out yesterday
snapping pics of structures and trains so that i can model them
correctly. I take pics from all sides so as not miss any detail.
When I first moved up here from Oklahoma I thought that this area
would be good model railroading because of all that is around here.
Anyway I talk to much but thank you for the welcome.

Hello and welcome aboard. Many friendly and knowledgable people here so if you have questions, concers or wanna chat, pull up a chair and talk with us.

Greetings from South Central Kansas....

Is there a prototype railroad you're looking at modeling? I think UP was popular in your neck of the woods. I model Great Northern in a Santa Fe, Missouri Pacific, Frisco Line area.
So how does one get to the GN from the south central plains of Kansas? For me it was seeing a Big Sky Blue passenger car in the Wolworths in Newton. And oh by the way you forgot the Rock Island. I think they were actually bigger than the Frisco in Wichita until they went broke.

Back