Hello everyone, HighIron's here..

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Highiron2003ar

Someone emailed me about these forums when I was beginning to think that MR Trains was finished.

I will never be able to catch up to all the wonderful material on this site but I hope that eventually we might get our home back on trains.com

Have a GREAT day!

:)

D

dthurman

HighIron

Glad you joined! The folks here are very accomodating, and you should receive your displacement coupon in the mail any day now ;)

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Hi Highiron, glad you're here. Maybe you'll like what you see and decide to stay (or at least visit) even if the other forum comes back up.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.