Hello again already

JPIII

car toad
Ayup, I'm back....damn the bad luck, eh?
I took a year off the RR to build a hot rod & get it OTR. I intend to get back to it when the rains come back....the weather gussers say that is tomorrow. The RR has been sitting under light painter's plastic since Sept of last year. Looked part of it over and not too many spiders have taken up residence. The track will be grody, but I have all winter to clean that enuff allow it to run DCC again....assuming the power comes on. Got lots of places I can start. It beats the heck out of laying on the cold shop floor tearing chunks out of my hide when the wrench slips off.

I see a few names I recognize......good to know they are still vertical....... which is a plus for we old folk. God willin' & the creek don't rise I'll be seeing (figuratively) more of you.

dunno know if I remember how to post pics. Humm.......looks like "kinda" is the answer. I''ll finger it out.
mustang83.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy and that's a nice ride

Thanks.
It's a 20 footer. Not a show car, but a driver. I'll make it into a 5 footer given time. Thus far I've replaced the front & rear suspension, the brakes, the engine, tires &wheels, cooling system......but the trans is as it came, with new shift linkage, of course. It will do for now.

My uncle back before he died had 2 of the fast backs and dozen of the straight body style. only one ran the rest he bought for parts.

The more I age , the more I'm reminded that dying can get in the way of a lot of stuff.

On another note, I don't have access to my photo album that I made here. WTH? I can see pics from it with an address for it, but a message says I don't have access.

Back