haven't been posting lately ...

BCK RR

All,
Sorry to have been posting much lately, I've been laid up with a shoulder injury which required medical attention... however I am back to normal except for the occasional twinge here and there.

BCK RR

BCK RR,

I know how you feel and can sympathise, I have nerve damage in my left shoulder and it really is a pain in the posterior. Welcome back though and good to see you could get back.

The forum doesn't seem to be very busy of late. Now that we are getting back to model railroading season, maybe forum posting will pick-up, again. Glad your feeling better!

Mark,

Agreed, the forums aren't all that busy. Compared to other model railway forums, these appear dead to be honest. Hopefully, they will pick up again and we will start seeing more posts in the relevant forums.

I've been away for a bit, too, and am just getting back on. Really haven't done much on the layout as money has been a bit tight. I have been paying on this guy:
787DF7DB-63F1-4498-B92D-17933FB623FB_zpsray0t2kd.jpg

I've been away for a bit, too, and am just getting back on. Really haven't done much on the layout as money has been a bit tight. I have been paying on this guy:

AND it has just began - the sky's the limit!
Welcome back and Congratulations!

What does it cost now-a-days to raise and send one of those through college, now? Is it a half a million, probably even more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,
Last I looked collage correction in red college .

BCK RR

To everyone,

I really try to make sure the words I use are spelled correctly! I think if you go over all the posts I've made here and the other places where I post responses, you will find very little that I have misspelled. Still I do occasionally make mistakes, mea culpa! However, I think it is a far better thing to make a spelling error, than to attempt to draw everyone else's attention to simple spelling mistakes!

What does it cost now-a-days to raise and send one of those through college, now? Is it a half a million, probably even more!
I always see those numbers and wonder where and how they come up with them. Obviously not based on what I consider a normal person's life style. If they were true, my parents would not have been able to raise me, and I would not have been able to raise my seven. In other words they are just so much hooey.

If one is a conspiracy type person, it would be a plot to discourage Western Civilization couples from having children, so the other cultures win by attrition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back