Have to show off :)

Habbyguy

I now have all three MP-15DC Atlas gold Southern Rwy of British Columbia
Had this one already
SRY153.jpg

Just got these two in the mail today. They were the only ones I could find on the internet. All
SRY152.jpg

SRY151.jpg

And every single brake pipe on each truck of the three units is down. You'll want to put them up over the brake cylinders and put a dab of CA on each end to hold them in place. Take a look here for how they should look.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1019969
I know but they just keep falling down. So I'm like if that's what they want to do, so be it. But I will try the glue one day. Thank for the tip

As you might notice I only have a horn on one loco. That was the first loco I got and it did not come with assembly instructions. But when I got the other two locos the assembly instructions says placement of the horn varies based on roan names. So then I looked for some pics and and found out that they go in the front. I just did not install them yet for the pics.

Thanks for the great pics. Now I see even more things wrong with the model. It comes with a MU receptacle, while the proto has something different. The uncoupling lever is all wrong. The front and rear hand rail posts are not space far enough to put ditch lights on, even though I am not going to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back