Hats Off to Digitrax

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Send two email (Service Tickets) to Digitrax and I received a reply within several minutes. Great service support.

Thanks.

Greg

I too sent service ticket for trying to program Bachmann Climax with sound on Sunday Afternoon....not expecting to hear back at least till next day, got an email notice around 8:00 Sunday night....even tho we haven't solved my issues yet, I'm totally impressed with the quick responses. Glad I chose Digitrax.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gonna add my kudos. They've always responded very quickly, and as their warranty states, they never even bitch when it's probably (okay, definitely) the locomotive manufacturer's fault that the decoder blew up. Maybe once or twice I might have screwed up too, but again no hassles and no complaints. They even thanked me on one case for the detailed description of the problem and the steps I'd taken to diagnose it, said it made their life easier. Their turnaround when you send in warranty repairs and replacements is quite good also. I like the way their decoders work, and when you factor in their service I won't even think about going with another brand, even when the only way I can get a unit I want is with a decoder that I'll end up replacing. BTW, anybody want some Lenz decoders cheap? ;-)

Which reminds me, I have a few decoders that I let the smoke leak out of, I should send them in!

About a year ago, I emailed them Saturday night - Sunday around 2am, technically - and had a reply by the time I woke up on Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised.

I too sent service ticket for trying to program Bachmann Climax with sound on Sunday Afternoon....not expecting to hear back at least till next day, got an email notice around 8:00 Sunday night....even tho we haven't solved my issues yet, I'm totally impressed with the quick responses. Glad I chose Digitrax.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couple years ago, I was having an issue with my system, like you, I emailed them on Sunday evening, and had a response yet that night. Had another issue, last Sunday, opened a ticket on their new help desk, and had a response by 7:30 the next morning. Good customer service.

From the above posts, that is truly impressive! Good to know as I just purchased a sound decoder, not yet install, but it is good to know they are very timely on their response.

Back