Halloween figures/accessories

Welcome to the group Chuck!

I know micro-trains does Halloween themed rolling stock.

Here is there ghost train:

Atlas also does Holliday themed rolling stock in all scales:

As far as other figures and accessories, I'm not sure. Check Shapeways, and miniprints. They can do custom work too I believe.

Thanks Mike, I jumped right on your suggestion. Both places have some possibilities to pursue. N scale is not where I usually reside, but these Micro Train sets are too original to ignore.
I already have two Micro Train Halloween sets, but had failed to see the one you provide the link to at Walthers.
Off I go.
Thanks again for the good advice!
Charles

Hehe gonna put my 2p here to follow the thread and see what you find! I have always wanted to make a model ghost train with a first person camera and working sets and sound (designed to be watched on a screen).
Would be a fun Arduino project in N scale :D
Might be something i can do with that spare Kato chassis i bought just in case :)👍

PS: Maybe an orange habanero pepper+led would make a good HUGE Jack-o lantern for a limited time only and microfiber for cobwebs.... but that is all i got 😆

Last edited:
You can make sone figures i up dated these, n is smaller so more fiddly but doable
turn a train worker to a zombie
IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_0172.jpeg

add some soft tissue, a sheet for a ghost
or paint one a ghostly colour
IMG_0168.jpeg

plastercine shaped could make pumpkins I made binbags similar principle, make round balls score lines with cocktail stick paint orange
IMG_1839.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg

hope the ideas help

Back