Gwynne Burch....Overland Brass Painter...

MartinNYC

Hello all,

I have been trying to reach Gwynne Burch for the past week and am having no luck. He has painted a few of my locomotives and he still has a few of my roster in his possession. I may have incorrect contact information, or he may have changed his number. If any of you could lend some sort of assistance I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received contact info...Thanks!

That's great Martin! Gwynne and I are old friends. He lives and works out of Elba, AL unless he has recently moved.

One time, back in the 1980's, he asked me to partner with him in painting for Overland. At that time, I told him I was already almost swamped with paint jobs myself and couldn't take on any more at that time.

I told him that I could probably take some from him in six months to a year or so, but I couldn't at that time. I told him if, at that time, he still needed help to call me. He must have caught up, because I didn't hear from him about it again.

After we moved almost 250 miles north, I don't get to see him as much as I would like to.

Edit, since that time I have "retired" from painting. The only painting I do now is for friends and a few select past clients.

Back