GREETINGS From GF !

BCK RR

Greetings from GF! -That would be GLENS FALLS,NY. I grew up in The WESTERN NEW YORK AREA I found myself Railfanning the entire ERIE LACKAWANNA System as a child between 1966 and the coming of CONRAIL.. and more recently -Ok, 1990- present- current Short Line railroads and the current Western New York and Pennsylvania RR along with some abandoned Short Line Rail Lines. A few days ago I started a new job as a cashier... I found it wasn't for me, my now employer refuses to see it is not for me.

BCK RR

photo.JPG

Nice area to model, lots of history!
Don't think I could do the cashier thing myself, need to move around and stay away from grumpy people.
Welcome aboard by the way!

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you onboard!

I can understand how your employers feels. Cashiers are one of the most underrated positions in a company. A good cashier is worth his/her weight in gold. You are on the tip of the spear, so to speak. You are the last person the customer speaks too and the one they remember the most usually. Cashiers can make or break a company, many are slow, carless with transactions, and less then polite with customers. You must be good, no wonder your employer want to keep you as a cashier.

Back