GP9 screens

d_sinsley

I am detailing a couple of GP 9's you might have noticed by my persistance in other threads. I am gather a list of parts and suppliers. Anyone have good sources for gp7/9 detailing parts please share.

The main thing I am asking here are screens or screen material. I want to remove the stock ones which look terrible and replace them with nice looking ones. Problem is I can't find any. So if they are out there I need a website and if not what is a suitable mesh for making my own?

Devon

Have you seen Smokey Valley kit #138? It is GP9 grills for changing GP18s into late GP9s.

Have you seen Smokey Valley kit #138? It is GP9 grills for changing GP18s into late GP9s.

I am excited about these. I had not run across these in my searches. in fact Smokey Valley is not one of the sites I looked through. I am glad you pointed them out and I will browse their catalog.

Wish they had pictures on their website though.

Thanks.

Kaslo also makes photoetched sets for their CN GP9rms, CP GP9s and IC GP10s...rad grilles, fan tops, lift rings, drop steps, footboards etc...their rad grilles look especially awesome!

models038.jpg

they may be available from them separately from their kits...(they usually make extras)

Back