Gifs by me, well my newest ones at least :)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

PilbaraRail

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum. I have been doing 1:87 scale drawings on the puter for a few years now and this is my latest work.
First up, my NYCS inspired GDR SD70M

Pilbara Rail C44-9W #9431 (this is an exact to detail drawing, top notch you may say)

Now for the extremely freelanced stuff, the GDRMCo/GDRCo units of my freelanced RR.
24 Class F9's

25 Class SD9

26 Class SD70's (M+B)

GDRCo 26 Class SD70M

GDRCo 27 Class SD70M-2

100yr Anniversary SD70M-2 (The 100yr Anniversary will be celebrated on my Bday, Nov 28th)

28 Class GP40M

29 Class SD45Tunnel Motor-2

And finally the 30 Class MP15DC (hoping to get an Atlas unit for my layout)

Thx in advance for all your comments and stuff guys. TTYL
Mitchell

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.