Full Steam Ahead, Farmer's market...

RonP

I recently received this model kit and figured it would be an interesting build thread here. I have never built a Craftsman kit so this should be fun.

I should be able to update this often. So stay tuned allot has been done to this model in the last few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, that looks like fun. Just read the instructions twice all the way thru before starting. I have found that some of the new laser cut kit's instructions don't seem to make logical sense in their construction sequence, compared to normal scratchbuilding practice, but they do work for the way the kits are assembled.

I'll be interested to see how it comes out. I haven't built a box of sticks kit in a while so I want to see how easy (or hard) the newer laser cut kits are to build.

lots of stuff going on i just figured i'd post a pictorial update. Btw this site is back up with the address of www.scratchbuildersguild.com all former names will still work though. There is a detailed build thread on this kit there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OldGettysk it has bin a welcome challenge. Started the scene base today i want to put it on a diorama looking base for pictures.

Here is a small update for those following the build. Please note on my site there is a much more detailed build with more pics.

That's turning out be a lot bigger than I expected for a farmers market. Is this actually something like produce depot? Whatever it gets called, I like it. :)

That's turning out be a lot bigger than I expected for a farmers market. Is this actually something like produce depot? Whatever it gets called, I like it. :)

How about, Produce Depot called the Farmer's Market. Now that you say it i am thinking of an upgrade to this scene.

Thanks
Ron

I want everyone to know I am still working on the diorama i am just Updating my website atm. Will show what we have accomplished by the weekend.

Back