from Lowell, MA

hoboblues75

Model Rail Rider
I am a returning member who hasn't been here forever. My name is Andy... 36 from Lowell, MA. Finally am putting together a small n scale layout... 3x4-ish. It has an inglenook sidings set-up in the front of an oval of track going to an interchange track. Another industry to be sneaked in the back. The inglenook is a freight station where I imagine LTC freight of grain and what not from local farms.

I am using Atlas n scale true track. Single locomotive. easy beginner type stuff.

Welcome back Andy. Be sure to post some photos and let us know how you are progressing

Cheers
Willis

Thank you. Right now I have a piece of plywood screwed to a table with the inglenook sidings and a loop of track set-up. Got word from the post office that another switch was in. Once I get the track set-up as I want it I will break out the camera. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy, if there's one thing that captures interest here, it's the photos.
Cheers
Willis

I don't have a layout, but I belong to a club that operates a fictional main line from Boston, MA to Mechanicville, NY. (Boston-Framingham-Westboro-Grafton-Worcester-Palmer-Erving-Greenfield-North Adams-Eagle Bridge-Mechanicville, but we will be adding East Deerfield yard soon). The mains are all double tracked with a gauntlet track (center siding) at Greenfield. There is also a single track branch line.

The layout is 40' by 60', the add-on for East Deerfield Yard (plus a steel mill) will be 20' by 60'. We model HO scale and are located in Worcester, MA

Back