Friends

wilson44512

Newbie RRDER
Added some friends to watch me work.

rnw9d.jpg

S1T0Z.jpg

SfvsI.jpg

nDMjp.jpg

Getting ready to put another coat of paint. Then to put the track back. And Then add some more scenery

XqmON.jpg

I have some creatures that watch me work at times, spiders, other bugs etc. A couple of years ago, I even found a copperhead in the garage. Those snakes are really rampant in this area, 90% of treated snakebites here are from those. Most of the "snake repellent" chemicals available in this area have in their instructions that they don't work on copperheads or rattlers, which are also common here!

i did not know it but the neighabors cat was in the garage watching me work. i saw him when he jumped on top of the local passanger train.

My progress

Table cleared. Time to get to work

RZpMY.jpg

Gluing sand in between the tracks

hIglh.jpg

AUMX8.jpg

Ready to pull some tape on this section

khMFp.jpg

Small deck i built for the shed

8Eu2c.jpg

HVKQN.jpg

Laid some track and ballast

qHEhI.jpg

Not many bugs here....

Oh you need to come down south! Bugs are everywhere and are known to get into everything! But as I said, those bugs aren't a real bother, its the snakes that slip in when the garage doors are open that bother me!

Having gotten bit by a moccasin when I was 12, out camping alone, I am deathly afraid of any kind of snake. My mind says that most snakes are non-poisonous in this area, but they still bother me badly. My worst nightmares since then involve snakes!

Oh you need to come down south! Bugs are everywhere and are known to get into everything! But as I said, those bugs aren't a real bother, its the snakes that slip in when the garage doors are open that bother me!

Having gotten bit by a moccasin when I was 12, out camping alone, I am deathly afraid of any kind of snake. My mind says that most snakes are non-poisonous in this area, but they still bother me badly. My worst nightmares since then involve snakes!

I'm guessing you didn't like that movie "snakes on a plane" huh?:rolleyes:

I'm guessing you didn't like that movie "snakes on a plane" huh?:rolleyes:

Didn't even watch it!!!;):)

When I got bit by that moccasin, I was camping by myself. I did all the "correct" first aid, cutting the fang wounds, suction cups to the wounds to suck out the venom, etc, it still made me deathly sick! My Dad came to the campsite on Sunday afternoon when I didn't come home on time, and got me to the hospital. I still lost a chunk of tissue out of my leg, and was in the hospital for over a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Named after my dog lol

wrnaK.jpg

I painted the people the best i could lol

wY8BR.jpg

Working on the section heading to the second level.

Ue3Ri.jpg

Just to see what it would look like having it there?

pCjAo.jpg

Back