Forum not very moving

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Ballhog24

Woody
Ok, so this forum is not necessarily a hot bed for G or large scale railroaders...

Anyone have some other forums that you're members of that are more involved?

Lady_Railfan

House Mother, Cheerleader
I've been sidelined for several months, but I'm ready to get to work on the layout again. I guess we need to talk to each other more --- maybe we could flush out some lurkers. Please tell us what you've been doing lately. :)

Having said that, I'll add that Trains.com has a Garden Railways forum. There's also LSOL (Large Scale Online), but they charge you to post. :( I've visited a few times, but never became "involved" in either of those, because I always get good response here.

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
I don't post much in the G scale forum because we don't have any large scale trains. :( One of these days, I'd like for that to change. I do enjoy reading the posts though.

I saw a G scale Geep several months ago that I still dream about. ;) Man, was it ever cool. Like I said, one of these days...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.