Finally i settled on a trackplan!!!!!

OK! finally you guys i have found a trackplan that i like. It is the same trackplan as polle soeborgs daneville and donner river layout. It has the same mainline set up and all the industries are the same, but i added a few things that i would rather have(yes i did have to take out a few things). But all the track is still the exact same and the industries, but a few things that i added are: a small engine terminal on the north end of the layout, it is right after the mainline goes under the overpass. I already have about half the benchwork done. I also decided on a DCC system(i couldnt decide, lol)

At first i wanted to go with the prodigy express, then i talked to one of the workers at the train stop(the train store near me). He said that the MRC systems still have bugs. So i decided not to go with that one. Then i wanted to go with the Atlas Master DCC system, but then i saw the Lenz DCC system in an ad and i really was looking forward to buying it. Until i tried it out on a friends layout and i found that it didnt have everything i was looking for. So i finally settled on the CVP easy DCC. i purchased everything i need i have 1 CVP EASY DCC command station(the heart and brain of the system), i have 1 CVP EASY DCC economical version Booster-3(fully assembled version), i have 1 CVP EASY DCC 5 amp power supply, 2 CVP EASY DCC plug in trottles each has its own 12 foot coiled wire, and i have 1 CVP EASY DCC fascia plate(plug in for throttles)

Currently i have sold off all my DC locomotives(and gave a few to my bro) so now i have 6 DCC equipped locomotives heres a list of my locos
1)HO scale KATO KOBO premium model AC4400 BNSF Heritage II scheme
2)HO scale KATO SD70MAC BNSF Heritage 2 II scheme
3)HO scale Athearn Genesis SD70MAC UP/Building America scheme
4)HO scale Athearn Ready To Roll SD40/Freight Blue/Yellow warbonnet
5)HO scale Atlas Master series Dash 8(wide cab) Heritage II scheme
6)HO scale Athearn Ready To Roll c44-9w BNSF warbonnet scheme

I have around 100 rolling stock now also ill list all of em below(haha just kidding) the track that i will use for my model railroad is micro engineering super flex track (w/concrete ties) the switches that i will use for the model railroad will be atlas switches(the minimum switches will be #6) the mrr will have a 2 track staging yard(under daneville)

One more thing dont worry guys i didnt forget, i just really really wanted to thank all of you who have helped me with the planning of the railroad, thank you

sure no problem i will post update pics

and i have since finished wiring the DCC system, it works flawlessly and with any type decoder!!!!

thanks
austin

Back