F7A details?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
I hope someone can help me here. I know little about these 1st generation units, anyone? I want/need to detail this unit, and need to know what i need to look for. Its and Athearn RTR with the new windows...

RCH

Been Nothin' Since Frisco
Which roadname, number and paint scheme is it? What era are you modeling this locomotive in?

RCH

Been Nothin' Since Frisco
red and silver or blue and yellow? Either way, you might try joining the ATSF group on Yahoo, or just combing the archives. Those guys live for this kind of question, but I'm totally out of my league doing anything but referring you to them!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATSF/

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
Ryan Never though of using Yahoo groups!

Seth thanks for the link, never looked at that page before! Maybe I can just order the kit and a few of that parts not included, and have my way.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.