Electronic Rail Pass

I have 3 of those. I use to have about 155, but the album was taken from my train room & never returned. Over the years of receiving them I must have sent out about 300 of my own. I haven't did that since about 2001. I don't have any of mine left either.
That use to be a big thing in the NMRA to trade your RR Pass. Not anymore. In the 300 I sent out I only received about 150. I still have a few, but I won't post them on line, because a lot of people don't want the world to know their phone numbers, email or addresses.

I'm talking about ACTUAL Passes when people actually used envelopes to mail stuff.

I'm talking about ACTUAL Passes when people actually used envelopes to mail stuff.

Those were the days, huh Larry!?

I too used to do rail passes. I had 500 printed for my RR and out of the 275 I sent out on request, I got back maybe 80 in return. It got rather tedious signing them, putting the person's name on them, addressing, stamping etc. When I discovered that I was actually getting a very poor return, I quit doing it.

Now I doubt if I can find any of my originals left. Not that it matters though, the layout referred to on the passes, has been gone now since 1986.

Back