Display Case Set: Spirit Train from Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Kitbash and SB

Exohead

Hey guys. I was going through all of my spare parts today and I found my 0-4-0 steamer from Model Power. I decided to use it (and all of the other parts I found in conjunction with some christmas gifts) to kitbash the locomotive from the new game: The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.

I am going to make it out of some wood and wheelsets that I have. I will also be making the cannon car that is featured in the game, as well as the passenger car.

Follow along as I bring this wonderful train to life!

Hey guys. I was going through all of my spare parts today and I found my 0-4-0 steamer from Model Power. I decided to use it (and all of the other parts I found in conjunction with some christmas gifts) to kitbash the locomotive from the new game: The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.

I am going to make it out of some wood and wheelsets that I have. I will also be making the cannon car that is featured in the game, as well as the passenger car.

Follow along as I bring this wonderful train to life!

Very Cool!
Are you going to go for a realistic look or more of the cartoon look from the game?
Keep us updated.

I am planning on doing it straight from the game, or at least as close to it as I can. From the looks of it, I may actually have to scratchbuild the entire loco because of the design from the game and my existing 0-4-0. It won't be an operating model so I'm not worrying a whole lot about how it runs.

Back