Digital Photography Website Started

Railphotog

Railroad Photographer
I have my digital photos clinic as a sticky on this forum already, and to get a wider audience I've started a new website with just the clinic:
http://arailfan.googlepages.com/

I already have the clinic on my own personal Geocities website, but since their service is free, they limit the amount of bandwidth. If I promoted my site too much, many visitors would get a message telling them the bandwidth limit had been reached and to come back again. I didn't like this, so I never bothered to promote the clinic on my site. Now that Google is offering free websites, I thought I'd give it a try. The features on their sites are really basic, which I guess can be a good thing - not too many gimmicks.

There is more material on this website than on my clinic on this forum, so give it a look if you are interested. I'm open to any suggestions for additions, changes or corrections too!

Bob Boudreau

Definatly gives us amatuers a leg up to help better our very amatuer photo's.. thanks bob! I for one appreciate the help can always use improvment in my photography

Awsome Bob, I added the link to my links section on Modelrailroadtips.com so people there would find it.

Fantastic!!! Thanks for putting the site together, Bob. You're doing a great sevice to our hobby. The pics are as fun as the modeling.

Bob,
thank you for your website on digital photography. I can only underline your points.
Thank you for the idea with blue paper for model pictures.

Happy tooot
Wolfgang

Back