Decisions to Make

D&J RailRoad

Professor of HO
After chasing some lightheadedness issues that started over a year ago, a recent MRI in early January followed up by a second MRI this past week has found a small tumor on my brain. It's on the bottom of my brain just in front of where the spinal cord connects. It was a fortunate find as they describe it but not related to my lightheadedness. No other symptoms have been noted.
I have no idea where this will go. I'll visit with primary care on Tuesday to discuss the approach.
No prognosis was delivered with the diagnosis.

After chasing some lightheadedness issues that started over a year ago, a recent MRI in early January followed up by a second MRI this past week has found a small tumor on my brain. It's on the bottom of my brain just in front of where the spinal cord connects. It was a fortunate find as they describe it but not related to my lightheadedness. No other symptoms have been noted.
I have no idea where this will go. I'll visit with primary care on Tuesday to discuss the approach.
No prognosis was delivered with the diagnosis.

No other symptoms. Good. Remain positive. Our thoughts & prayers to you.

Met with my primary care provider today. She had read the MRI results and was well prepared to answer my questions.
She told me it was benign and has prolly been there for a while. She'll recommend another MRI in about a year to check on it, but besides that, have a nice life and quit worrying. Everything else was exceptional for my age and to keep doin whatever I'm doin.
I didn't tell her it was mostly about model trains.

Met with my primary care provider today. She had read the MRI results and was well prepared to answer my questions.
She told me it was benign and has prolly been there for a while. She'll recommend another MRI in about a year to check on it, but besides that, have a nice life and quit worrying. Everything else was exceptional for my age and to keep doin whatever I'm doin.
That's good news to hear.

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear. Mom had a similar type of tumor and we've known about it for nearly 30 years. She's still hanging around. As long as it isn't growing, all's good!

think positive and laugh . Friend of mine said the hardest thing that could happen was finding matching shoes that go with your chemo bag but I was able to send him a photo of my shoes and bag and they matched . Stay tough !
mike

Back