Decal Assistance

OK, an update on the caboose
20200223_105920.jpg
generator first. It is going to hit the frame on a curve. Either keep it on straight tracks or cut the frame. Thoughts or suggestions???

Can you mill the required space on the frame need to allow to to keep the generator on the trucks? The milling should be hidden from view. The generator is a neat detail.

greg
Greg, I guess that is possible. But it will have to wait until it is completed. That frame part hides behind the little tab that hangs down on the caboose.

Jerome: I have three custom made flat cars that were built by a MMR which I purchased at an estate sale. The trucks swung into the cars' frames and he carefully milled the frame to allow the truck swing more freely and make the track curves. The work is totally out of sight.

That generator is a neat detail for the caboose and not often seen on models.

Greg

James: Do they come in a series of car numbers? Seep price for a caboose at 127.48, plus shipping costs no doubt.

Looks nice.

It almost like my BLI cattle car with a sound decoder and I can listen to a bunch of cows moo.

Last edited:
James: Do they come in a series of car numbers? Seep price for a caboose at 127.48, plus shipping costs no doubt.

Looks nice.

It almost like my BLI cattle car with a sound decoder and I can listen to a bunch o f cows moo.

I do not know.....they are doing a release late spring early summer. DCC control for lights and sounds pretty cool though. 125 bucks whew for a caboose? Hmmm

Back