Custom Graphics

Khonda714

Union Pacific All The Way
First off I want to say that I have been gone from my layout for some time and I had a post not too long ago asking for help on bench work and I would like to thank all of you that gave me help and ideas!

Well this post is to show all of you these awesome graphics that I will be running on my dirt bike in my up coming races. The graphic kit that I have designed is titled Building America. You can guess what's on the kit.

Here are a few links to the graphic kit let me know what you all think. I will have these on my bike soon for all of you to see. I know its not model railroad but if your a train person you might get a kick out of this. :D

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/yzmxrider22/kevin-dirt-bike-graphic-ide.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/yzmxrider22/rear-febder.jpg

Pretty cool, Kevin. I think that's the first ime I've seen anyone mix railroad logos into their bike schemes.

Hey Jim,

thanks it took some time to design those up. I will be posting some pictures of it on the bike next week they should look real good.

Dad had a buddy that was a conductor for the PRR most of his life and later NS. The guy had a 1974-ish custom Chevy van painted like a caboose. Sorry, no pictures, but it did look cool. Nice job, Kevin.

Bob

Nope, I was all of 21 at the time and had other things on my mind, if'n you know what I mean. I have seen many vehicles that I wish I had pics of now. I grew up in the heart of James Dean country and the cars we had here were beyond awesome. I wish I had pics of my first car, a 1964 Olds Cutlass Holiday Coupe, the true precursor to the 442. But, unfortunately,..............

I still own a few hot rods. But seldom do anything other than wash and wax them once a month. We do go to a few shows, but health keeps me from doing as much as we used to do.

Each year, the last weekend of September, there's car show galore in the area. Google James Dean Days and Ducktail Run for a looky-see.

Bob

Back