Consist trouble.

Hutch

Trying to run a consist with my BLI diesels and ran into trouble. I followed the instructions carefully and multiple times. I could get them to consist but only with both facing the same direction. Then when I tried to undo the consist, I can't control one of them nor can I reset it without removing the shell and pressing the button. I've heard many complaints similar to mine and I now see why people replace the decoders with Tsunamis. I sent a repair request to BLI and we'll see what happens.

That was the attempt. I could only get them to run the same direction even though I set them to run back to back.

That was the attempt. I could only get them to run the same direction even though I set them to run back to back.
Not sure what you mean. If one is running in forward and the other is behind it in reverse they would be running in the same direction. Then you should be able to consist them together and they would run together. For example 3194 is the lead unit going forward. 1776 is running backwards, when I consist them 3194 becomes the lead unit and they now are one.

IMG_4539.jpg

That's exactly the problem. I couldn't get one to run fwd and the other rvs. Just both same direction. The instructions are clear, they just don't work.

I'm not sure when and why I should do that.

It seems anytime I try something new, the decoders lose their mind. Manual reset is the only thing that works.

Back