CNR or GTR?

CNR

Hello guys!
I was reading this forum for long time and I found many threads useful but I have few questions so I decided to join.
I have an Athearn Genesis USRA light Mikado unlettered and I want to decal it as CNR. I was doing to some research and the only USRA Mikados CNR's owned were the GTR's Mikados. I know that CNoR, GT, CV and other RR formed CNR in 1923 and all locos were renumbered after the CNR's way but did they kept their logos or they get the new CNR logo? I found a roster and some diagrams but can't find any info about the logo. Also, Athearn had some USRA light Mikados factory painted in both CNR and GTR. On the diagrams I can see they're all S-3-a/b/c class and they all have the feedwater on top, though the S-3-a were build in 1918 and the S-3-b/c in 1923 & 1924 so after the CNR was born. I found an old photo of CNR/GTR 3706 but I can't see the logo and also an old photo of CNR/GTR 3753 with GTR logo on it but no feedwater.
Can someone bring some light?
Thanks

I know for certain that the CV engines were lettered for CV with no CPR lettering because I saw one at Bellows Falls when I was about six years old, which would have been 1951 or so. I don't know about the other lines but I imagine the lettering and logos for the GT stayed the same since I've seen later GT steam with only GT lettering. Sorry I can't be of more help but pinning down things like this is going to be tough.

Back