Can't complain about LHS ...

G'day Tony...SUCCESS...They arrived on Friday Oct 9th after 10 days...Really nice units too....Now I've just paid for the 8 watt version ( these were 5 watt) as the third one was on half price sale making way for the new model...couldn't help myself different seller though...similar location...and I found a place in Victoria for S-Shock watches. well made tough AND..really really cheap so I bought two..$20 each...I paid for them at about 3pm in the afternoon and at 7.45 am next morning I had a "Awaiting Collection" card in my mailbox and by 9am I had one on my wrist..That's Express Post...cost me the princely sum of $3.95 for the delivery...standard post would have been 3-5 days due to Bass Strait...and cost $5.50...A no brainer...This fellow has a great store..Cheers Rod

Rod,

Great news and a successful outcome. Glad the units arrived (at last) and it sounds as though Aussie Post has improved a lot since I was in Oz. Despite the "wait though" seems as though you have found a couple of decent places to deal with for various things.

Back