Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thanks fellows. I just got back from my LHS and purchased the Railroad Model Craftsman mag that has the photo in it. Nice ad. Jim:)

Advert%20Photo_zpsmoeew8im.jpg

Okay, I can definitely see that the sky in this one is different from the ones the other day.
And the turntable has moved.
And, and, and,...

LOL.

Got the trees today!

It's not much, but I got the first little grove planted tonight. Lots to do still, but it's a start!
DE9DA4B2-8DE4-4861-A1A0-1807C9C5570D_zpsdwcothav.jpg

Those trees look great and familiar as well! They are perfect for that scene too. I posted your "Fragile" picture for all to enjoy. Jim:eek:

7301804C-345E-4016-8431-D742B5558C08_zpsba9hz2ax.jpg

Reminds me of the time I was waiting for some software to arrive -- during the days of 5-1/4 floppy era. The envelope was labeled "Do Not Bend" so the postal carrier folded it in half to stuff it in the mailbox.

Hey KB02, on a side note, does that footstool have a manufacturers' stamp on the bottom? My grandfather worked for Sweat & Comings building furniture back in the day.

Yeah, like I told Jim, the puncture mark was my favorite part. :)

Hey KB02, on a side note, does that footstool have a manufacturers' stamp on the bottom? My grandfather worked for Sweat & Comings building furniture back in the day.

The C Parker Co. of Meridan, CT.

There is something on ebay currently that has caught my eye. It says 'click here for postage' and that came out to $46. Sorry, no sale if it is going to look like KB02's box upon delivery. What's with postage these days? Jim :eek:

There is something on ebay currently that has caught my eye. It says 'click here for postage' and that came out to $46. Sorry, no sale if it is going to look like KB02's box upon delivery. What's with postage these days? Jim :eek:

Not coming from down this way is it Jim? Could also be something to do with eBay's Global Shipping Program.

I just sent a 51 lbs. box home from half-way around the world and it cost $33.10. And the Post Office promptly lost it.... Wonder if it's still sitting over there...

Sorry Toot, no such luck. I think the shipping was our PO not epay.

Good Luck, RR. I've actually had pretty good luck over the years with shipping. Jim;)

Back