Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Very glad to here that, Jim! Take care of yourself so you'll be with us for years to come. We'll keep you on our Church's Prayer List a little longer.

Jim, I hated to hear that you were "peakid" especially with a pump problem. I had such a rough 2014 I'm really sensitive to the trials of others. I'm healing up well enough and able to do a little modeling, you aren't feeling well yet you create masterpieces. You certainly have inspired me! Get well soon my friend, your fans need you.

Congrats to both you Jims and hope you both the best and speedy and full recoveries and wellness.
Prayers Guys !!!!!!

Mike & Robin

Thank you Mike, Robin, Carey and Jim, feeling better today. Not great but better. I'm going to relax and watch the Super Bowl today with my two best friends, my wife, and my constant companion Evie the Cat. Here's some proof that she too, loves football. Jim;)

IMG_0097_zpsigv5yvqz.jpg

Thank you Mike, Robin, Carey and Jim, feeling better today. Not great but better. I'm going to relax and watch the Super Bowl today with my two best friends, my wife, and my constant companion Evie the Cat. Here's some proof that she too, loves football. Jim;)

IMG_0097_zpsigv5yvqz.jpg
So happy for you Jim, Mike
PS Love Evie

Yes, Evie is the greatest. A faithful companion, seldom farther than 5 feet from me.

We weren't too excited about the Super Bowl last night either!

I'm up and around a bit more today and I took this photo. Jim :)

Hard%20at%20work_zpsc9tbbzzv.jpg

Thanks Mike. I'm feeling better for sure today.

Actually the above photo was intended to be a two-part shoot. Here is the same photo taken a couple of minutes ago. We see in this second photo the importance of light on our subjects. The first photo was taken just a sunrise this morning and the skylight was just starting to provide light. The desk lamp provided color, but as we can tell comparing these two photos is that the more light we have the sharper the detail. Low light is okay if we want that effect, but for general layout photography this shows probably the better solution. As always, timer, and tripod. Jim:)

Hard%20at%20work%202_zpsu77sohri.jpg

I guess I'm not feeling better. I spent 10 hours in the emergency room today! They want to take out my gall bladder when this heart stuff is finished??? Jim :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Give them hell before you let them cut Jim, removing my gall bladder was where I got the infection that tried to kill me for a decade. Hopefully that's over now. Seriously, talk to your doc about sterilization.

Hang in there Jim. Hopefully you have the right doctors and they figure out a good roadmap to getting you back to playing softball.

Sorry to hear of your health issues and sure hope things go in the positive direction for you.

Jim, I have so much compassion for you. I hope all goes well. I am praying for you to have a full, and rapid recovery. I know how scary it is, hang in there, San Diego is in a "civilized" area your hospitals should be just fine.

I've missed all this happening to you Jim, I hate it when the doctors say "Good luck" to you just as they're wheeling you into surgery. So I'll say "All the best". I tell you what, if you had the pain I had with my gall bladder, you'll want it out. (don't know if telling the doc to sterilise himself, will put him in a good mood though, I'd be counting my remaining parts afterward). Stay positive, I'm sure you'll pull through fine.

Thanks again guys. That is funny Toot. Feeling much better today. I will go for a short walk and see how that goes. I guess because I'm on certain medicines that they don't want to do the gall blader anytime soon. I had my first 'attack' with it in the hospital bed, that got them moving. It was the ultra sound that discover the issue. Jim:)

Jim,

I sincerely hope all goes well for you and am sure you will feel MUCH better when you are able to have your gall bladder removed. Take care of yourself mate and all the best.

Back