Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

First ever vid. I don't know if this will load. We'll see. Jim:confused: PS It worked for me. Click on the picture.

th_MVI_5241_zpsa46aba44.jpg

Everyone's a comedian! Actually, I got the SW-1 last week. It is probably the only two or three DCC'd ones on the planet. It just happened to be on the track so that is why it's in the vid. Not like me for sure. This vid was simply a test for coloring/lighting. I used only the ceiling skylight. I don't care much for the outcome. But, I did one. This was also to see if I could upload to Photobucket. It took quite awhile. I don't know how to do U-tube. Next one will feature steam. Jim:D

Yes, I've spread that rumor a time or two myself. As I get older and more senile I'm allowed one little old diesel. While I still will hold to 1931 on any future layout this does allow me to model after 1938. I wouldn't go beyond 1940 EVER! Jim:eek:

Jim, I thought the last contest was pretty challenging. It only took us geniuses about 10 days to figure it out. I thought you were very clever in disguising the changes. As far as what to do, I’ve never been very good at setting one up. - Chris

Toot, You look different now! Still acceptable.

Chris, You're not helping. I can do the same picture contest I was just hoping if there was something better that someone would offer it up. Did you get a new logo as well? Jim:)

Contest announcement. There will be a contest at 100,000 views. Since no one had any ideas I guess it will be the same picture differences contest. I think I have a prize worth playing for for this milestone. Thanks, Jim

Idea for a contest: A photo scavenger hunt. Hide one or two items in a scene, and take a photo. Do this a 6 or 7 times and then post a list of things to find, without identifying the photo. Winner will correctly identify which photos contain which items (and approximate location).

Toot, Not my fault!

Ian, Let me ponder this. I like the idea. On the downside there are some viewers (not necessarily open participants in the thread) that do nothing but study the photos. I actually get as many PM's as I do posts here. Doesn't make sense to me, but I've been accused of being semi-conscience before! Jim :D

Back