BTTF Courthouse

mollydog

Hi folks,

I’m looking for the BTTF Courthouse in HO scale or something like it. It could be assembled, kit, 3D print, or ???. This will be the center piece of my Diorama. Let me know what you know!

Thanks

Hi folks,

I’m looking for the BTTF Courthouse in HO scale or something like it. It could be assembled, kit, 3D print, or ???. This will be the center piece of my Diorama. Let me know what you know!

Thanks
What era of Hill Valley are you modeling… 1885, 1955, 1985 or 7 years ago?

Greetings; I came across your post and have hesitated a few days before placing my response. I’m currently working on creating the Courthouse in HO scale, but I’m not sure when I will have it completed.

In the long run, I’m actually planning on creating the entire Courthouse Square of buildings and am going to model a portion of my layout around 1955 Hill Valley, including the High School and Peabody’s farm. Eventually I am hoping to create the 1885 Hill Valley too.

When I complete the Courthouse I will make the STL available to purchase and of course each subsequent building.

Last edited:
Mollydog - Did you ever find the Hill Valley Courthouse you were looking for?
I completed it in HO scale several months ago but have not made it available for sale as of yet. If you are still interested let me know and I will provide photos and purchasing info.
I have decided I will only sell the printed parts not the STL files. It was too much work to make it available for someone to capitalize on.
I'm currently working on the rest of the buildings and eventually will have the entire block available, plus a few outlaying items ie: Peabody farm, the drive-in theater, etc.
Have a Great day

Mollydog - Did you ever find the Hill Valley Courthouse you were looking for?
I completed it in HO scale several months ago but have not made it available for sale as of yet. If you are still interested let me know and I will provide photos and purchasing info.
I have decided I will only sell the printed parts not the STL files. It was too much work to make it available for someone to capitalize on.
I'm currently working on the rest of the buildings and eventually will have the entire block available, plus a few outlaying items ie: Peabody farm, the drive-in theater, etc.
Have a Great day
He hasn't been here since 08/24/2022.
Who knows? Maybe he'll pop back in. :)

Back