Broadway limited stock cars

sinebar

Got a pretty good deal on a new 4 piece set of Broadway limited stock cars on ebay for about $70. Can anyone tell me anything about these stock cars? They look nice in the photos but what about the quality.

I've got one of the first-run 'sound' BLI stock cars, and it's a really nicely detailed car. Mine comes with the 'cattle' sounds, which really cracks people up when I put it in a consist. But the car itself is as nice a model as I've seen--definitely up there with the Proto and Intermountain stock cars as far as detail. I'd say that the price is pretty reasonable, also.

Curious: Are they the 'sound' cars? If so, you're going to have one NOISY train, there, LOL!

Tom:D

I've got one of the first-run 'sound' BLI stock cars, and it's a really nicely detailed car. Mine comes with the 'cattle' sounds, which really cracks people up when I put it in a consist. But the car itself is as nice a model as I've seen--definitely up there with the Proto and Intermountain stock cars as far as detail. I'd say that the price is pretty reasonable, also.

Curious: Are they the 'sound' cars? If so, you're going to have one NOISY train, there, LOL!

Tom:D

No not the sound cars. But I'm now wondering if they can be upgraded for sound.

Now why did ya have to go and show me that for. I feel cheated. Well I'm sure I will like them anyway.

Actually, all you have to do is get an extra sound car and put it in the middle of the consist. Believe me, it'll MORE than make up for the rest of them, LOL!

Tom :)

Now why did ya have to go and show me that for. I feel cheated. Well I'm sure I will like them anyway.

Well, kinda figured you might want more. I just got the email, right before I read your post. :eek: :rolleyes:

$70 still seems like a good price, judging by BLI's MSRP.

Well, kinda figured you might want more. I just got the email, right before I read your post. :eek: :rolleyes:

$70 still seems like a good price, judging by BLI's MSRP.

I was only joking. It's good you posted that because I'm sure there are others here looking for a good price on stock cars and that's a really good price.

Back