Bogenville Terminal Ry.

UPDATED with new posts!
IMG_3242.png

Site updated today! Please have a look, with more articles to come. My apologies for the hiatus in activity. I have moved into my first home and it took a lot of time and energy to set up shop.

Thanks for all the pageviews :)

Hi Everyone,

First off, I have to extend a heart-felt thanks to everyone who has viewed and commented on my work. Without your encouragement and compliments, all I see is the errors. You all make me strive to build more and better models.

I am finally ready to make my blog site public. I have far from all of my models posted. The site will be updated over the next few months.

http://bogenvilleterminalrailway.blogspot.com/

I would love to hear your feedback about the blog. Wether it be formatting, content or just plain grammar/punctuation... LET 'ER RIP! (FYI, I will be replacing most of the non-diorama shots shortly.)

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Efram

I check your site all the time. I just want to say that your work is fantastic. Your models are of the highest calibre I have ever seen. It really inspires me to keep practicing so I can build great Canadian diesels like you someday.

WOW! I think that's the greatest compliment I've ever received. I'm so pleased to be able to inspire you! Keep up the practising, it took me 20 years ;)

Man I am really diggin' that GP38-2. Excellen detail. Looking forward to seeing a finished product. For someone to take the time required to sit down and carefully install the littlest of details really makes the model stand out about the rest. It is people like you who also inspire me to push further to grab and put on that one detail that could really make a difference. However, for myself, I have come to a conclusion that my eyes will not allow me to install those parts, so when it comes time, I will have to pay to have it detailed. But please keep us updated with your progress.

Forum updated! Please, check it out. Thanks for your patience, continued support and page views!

Efram

At long last, a blog update! I truly appreciate the continued page visits, and I hope your patience will be rewarded by the new posts. Happy railroading!

IMG_3953.jpgIMG_3962.jpg

Efram

Hi, efram! I really like your model railroad setup. I'll check out your blog soon so I can see more pictures of it...Keep up the good work! Cheers!

Awesome ground cover and track ballast.
Love the Great Northern paint!
He'll, everything is great!

Back