Been adding to my 0n30 - C&TS

Shamus

Over the last few months, I have altered a hugh part of my Cooncreek & Tumbleweed Springs 0n30 layout, here are a few photo's from the new area.
Shamus
tr12.jpg

tr23.jpg

tr24.jpg

tr27.jpg

Great Scenery, Shamus. Love the log bridge. Prototypical?

Because of the largness of the scale, do you find it easier to do the scenery?

I have got to start building mine up, more of a fantasyland style due to the fact that the equipment has disney scene's on their sides.

Shamus. you are truly an artist. Now with them two guys sawing the tree ( pic 3) I hope it doesn't fall on the critter that's on the siding below.

Cheers Willis

Thanks kind people.
Mushroom my friend, all the new part was started on September 11th this year. Yeah, I know, I was a beaver in my past life LOL

Still got a long way to go yet, many parts not fully sceniced as yet. Getting it done day by day. Anyway, at least I am back running trains now. :D :D ;)
Shamus

Last edited by a moderator:
grumpybob said:
Great Scenery, Shamus. Love the log bridge. Prototypical?

Because of the largness of the scale, do you find it easier to do the scenery?

I have got to start building mine up, more of a fantasyland style due to the fact that the equipment has disney scene's on their sides.

Hiya, Yes the log cribbed bridge is modelled off a prototype photo I have. As for the scenery, I found it no different to model then when I was into Ho or for that matter N, making the scenery is just the same only maybe a little larger thats all.
Would like to see photo's of your Disney scene's, bet they look excellent.
Shamus

Back