Awesome Grab on Ebay!!

Besides the generic listings there's always the mis spelled listing or wrong catergory, scored some goodies that way too!

Side note: what's with all these sellers on there who absolutely positively refuse to ship outside the US? C'mon, I mean you go down to the post office and mail something to MN from CA and it costs the buyer $7.00. Mail the same box to Canada, costs the same buyer $14.00. The seller isn't out anything. Go figure!

I don't sell to Canada because it takes too much time to go to the post office and wait in line then have to fill out customs paperwork. Normally I send it priority and I can print my own shipping label , stick it on the package and put it in my mailbox for pickup. Easy for me. Nothing against you Canucks, just that my time is money.

Yeah, but for people using eBay or Paypal they won't cover a transaction anymore unless its sent Priority Mail which is very expensive to ship International. It doesn't show tracking after leaving the US but does have delivery confirmation.

Solution? Type in the label number for the Customs Form. It provides quasi-tracking. The USPS has pretty much eliminated "tracking" from everything but express, they only offer Confirmation service now. Basically they want to be able to update your package's location when, & if they feel like until, until it's delivered. The Customs form will update entering customs, and leaving, and sometimes Canada Post is nice enough to mark that customs form as delivered (well, I've used it over a dozen times and it's worked every time).:eek:

Back