Atlas Right Track 10.0?

nwdrummer379

Class of '11
I realize Atlas doesn't offer this freeware anymore and it was a good design software for my simple layout planning since I use Atlas track. I lost the program on my computer, therefore I lost my layout plan.. and I need to make some modifications to it. Does anyone have a "copy" they could send me? Or point me to a cheap alternative that has an Atlas track library, I'm already on a budget and don't want to drop $60 on another program.

Thanks all,

-Jeff

I've got a copy of RTS 8.0 right here. Version 10 was buggy as could be so I uninstalled it. I might have a copy of v10 download on an old computer that I can look for if you don't find one elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give SCARM a go. It's FREE, very easy to use and has extensive track libraries. Best of all it has a neato 3D render view!

I kid you not right after I posted this I was doing some more searching and found scarm, wow! What an amazing tool for what I need! I dig the flex track too, very easy to use!

-Jeff

Good to hear you like it. :) Have you come up with anything you can post yet? I like seeing the renders of what other people have done with it.

When I touch it up I certainly can, though I can't take all the credit for it. It's somewhat based off a track plan somebody else drew up that I liked way too much.

-Jeff

Hello, I damage my computer and I have a new but atlas not my favorite program and I want to know if somebody could help me with a copy of any version of RightTrack

thanks

Hi Steve, thanks for the help but it does not work, I need the install program, maybe you got another version or the install program, thanks

Back