Athearn part

Alcomotive

Grandson of an ALCO Builder
Hey guys I am looking for some athearn truck frames. I wanted to check with you guys before I contact Athearn. I need 6 sets of Bettendorff truck frames. I do not need the wheels. the part number is ATH90400...but like I said I wanted to see if any one had any they wanted to part with? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 14421

Do they have to be Athearn? That style of Bettendorf truck is very common. Walthers makes some nice trucks and they will fit any Athearn freight car.

Alcomotive, The next time you go to the Sarasota club house in Bradenton, could you ask about all the containers the members said they had in hiding & see if they've found them yet?

Alcomotive, The next time you go to the Sarasota club house in Bradenton, could you ask about all the containers the members said they had in hiding & see if they've found them yet?

Larry I have since lost contact with the club...they were planning on closing their facility. I believe that had some deal some where south east of the airport on a new place or home. Not 100% sure. They are good people. It is just that I could not keep the Tuesday nite schedule and well I have been busy with other things.

Next time I see one of the guys I will see what going on with that stuff. I am sure they will be going through some serious spring cleaning when they move...

Mike!

I received the package today! Many thanks to you! I really appreciate it!

I will be on the look out for your request...and I will rummage thru what I have....

thanks!

Mike!

I received the package today! Many thanks to you! I really appreciate it!

I will be on the look out for your request...and I will rummage thru what I have....

thanks!

awsome glad to be of help to ya. Like i said if ya need anything else athearn related let me know as i have a good stock pile of parts.

Back