Athearn Genisis SD90MAC Decoder

Smudge617

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.

I'm buying the above locomotive which is DCC ready, but I would like to add sound to it, my problem is I can't find a pre-loaded sound decoder for it.

I'm not prepared to spend an extra £90 just to buy a Digitrax pr4 plus the associated software to go with it, for one sound file, and the companies in the UK that will pre-load sound files don't have the SD90 file.

So, does anyone know where I can get a pre-loaded sound decoder for the Athearn SD90 please.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.

I'm buying the above locomotive which is DCC ready, but I would like to add sound to it, my problem is I can't find a pre-loaded sound decoder for it.

I'm not prepared to spend an extra £90 just to buy a Digitrax pr4 plus the associated software to go with it, for one sound file, and the companies in the UK that will pre-load sound files don't have the SD90 file.

So, does anyone know where I can get a pre-loaded sound decoder for the Athearn SD90 please.
See if anyone in your local railroad club has a Lokprogrammer, and ask them to load the EMD 265-H sound file for you.

Here's a Plan B:

This is the sound file you will want to ask them to load for you:
S0776
The nearest club that models North American that I can find is over 150 miles away, so I'll send a message to these guys and see what they say, thanks for the info. :)

Back