April 2009 Photo Contest.

Old 97

Hogger
It’s that time of year Folks where the spring weather will have many a modeler’s wife handing out the “Honey-do” list in a bid to tidy up the property after a long dirty winter. Any modeler worth their salt will have a complete battery of tooling at his disposal to get the work done. Rakes, shovels, paint and hammers will be called into play as we strive to complete the list of tasks and that brings us to the theme for this month’s photo contest:

Maintenance of Way!!*

Show us the equipment that your model railroad uses to maintain it’s right of way to keep the trains rolling.
Whether it’s one piece of equipment or fifty, we want to see it! One entry per member please. To enter, follow the link, login to the gallery and upload your photo. Good luck to all and thanks for participating in the photo contests!

http://www.modelrailroadphotos.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=598

* Any and all types of equipment, vehicles and activities done or used in the maintenance of way qualify for this theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I upload to the gallery? I can link to the photo here, but there are no instructions to upload. Did I miss something?

Got it figured out. You have to subscribe to the gallery, then you'll get an "Upload Photos" link.

Just thought I'd bump this back to the top for those who missed it.....

I'm in the top three so far.... yippee! :D

thanks for the bump, I just uploaded mine tonight. looks like lots of good work as always. good luck to all and remember to have fun!!!

Back