Anything in Omaha, NE?

AyTrane

I've heard of a few, but I didn't know if there was anyone in the Omaha metro area that was in any clubs.

Some club meets at the Durham Museum, and one at the Rock Island Depot in Council Bluffs, I don't remember either club name. The Museum is in O-Gauge, and the R.I. in HO. I think that there is some N-Scale clubs, but I don't know of their names at all. I should have written them down at the last train show.

Stang crazy, are you going to the train swap at Burke High School April 26th?

I thought Saturday was the 26th. Guess I better check my calender again, that's the day I was planning on going. What time does it start?

Did you make it down?

I picked up a flat car and a reefer for the HO layout, and a reefer for my G scale layout. I got a really good deal too!

I saw a GP9 I was really temped to pick up. I was told not to get it, because I was going to change the road name. Oh well, I'll find my Black Widow soon enough.

ahh i woulda bought it anyways lol. half the engines i have are waiting for a repaint ect..

So ya got any pics of your layout.

There is a club in the Rock Island Depot in Council bluffs with a large model railroad. There is a display in the Western Heritage Museum.
The UP museum in Council Bluffs is very good.
The NMRA Div has a modular set up at shows.
Numerous local modelers have home layouts and they is a fairly active round robin group.
But there is no real "club" in Omaha with a permanent layout.

Back