Anyone interested in how I built a small table saw

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum here and am not sure which forum is the best one for the above topic.

I built a couple of small table saws, one with a 4 inch blade and another with a 1 inch blade that I use for cutting small slots in wood or plastic.

So if anyone is interested, let me know and I can post some pics.

Is it ok to attach pictures to your posts? or do I have to first put them on a photo hosting site and provide a link to them in my post?

Thanks

Gord

I'm new to the forum here and am not sure which forum is the best one for the above topic.
Welcome to the forums. I've been here for quite awhile and I'm not sure either :D Anyway I'm sure many on the forum here would be interested. I do believe it would fit nicely in the " Structures and Buildings" form which is part of the Project Forums
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16
Don't hesitate to post a project or topic because of doubt of where to post it, just make your best guess and post it. Threads and posts can be moved very easily to a different part forums if required. Be assured you won't be jumped on or raked over the coals for posting in the wrong category. It's allowed to attach the photos to your posts, and in the case of a project it may even be better as the photos will always be there for readers in the future. If you need help or instructions on how to attach a photo just ask.

Cheers Willis

PS: I'm quite interested, my 10 inch table saw is a bit rough for fine work, but I try sometimes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard!!

I'd be very interested in what you've come up with. I build turnouts and had some older PC boards that I could score and snap, but my newer stuff has too much fibreglass in it. I'd like to be able to cut the tie strips so this would be ideal.

Mark

I'd like to see it too!

You can add attachments to your posts here without a photo host. Scroll down below the post window, and there is another window marked "Additional Options". There you wil find a button marked "Manage Attachments". Click that and add files from your computer.

Or you can use a photo hosting site, such as Photobucket.

Rotor

Back