Anyone ID this car

MikeGTW

Signalman, ESQ
Trying to make a list of my rolling stock to sell off A few cars I'm having trouble ID'ing here's one

Attachments

• DSC_0515.JPG
    DSC_0515.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0516.JPG
    DSC_0516.JPG
    311.1 KB · Views: 58
Are you trying to ID the manufacturer of the model or the real thing? Real thing is a 50'6" double door boxcar, made in the B&O DuBois shops in 1960, and has a 4880 cu ft capacity with 50 ton trucks.
The brake rigging looks like a Details West car. Athearn bought the Details West freight car line some years ago, and still uses some of the molds.

Trying to ID the model manufacturer I'm going to put my remaining rolling stock in a program so I can list them for sale
I'll have to do a search on that details west It's the only car I have like that so who knows
So far I have 10 hand written pages with about 30 or so per page still a lot more to do
I had a couple guys from a local club come and take 6 totes of rolling stock I didn't bother to inventory those and they took all my DCC engines about 70 or so Still have about 140 DC engines They are going to have a swap meet Told them I'll split the proceeds

Back