Anyone else getting this upon LogIn?

I have seen that a few times on my phone. I use chrome as well. After a refresh it goes away. I think I see it more due to crappy phone signal.

And for all of those hating on IE, I'd like to remind you that it is the number one web browser in the world...for downloading a new web browser.

Gladly no I don't, I use Chrome and have also heard that IE is problematic since win 10 graced our paths.
I have an old outdated (no updates) Chrome browser no problems on it, and I'm beginning to use it and google search for everything because now Firefox is another answer, they are so tied in with Google and tracking for online advertising it's gone from one of the best browsers to a piece of crap. So I eliminated the tracking and Google search and it worked pretty good. Then the messages came telling me Firefox needed to update, it did and it was back to square one.
Willis

And for all of those hating on IE, I'd like to remind you that it is the number one web browser in the world...for downloading a new web browser.
And microsoft is the biggest selling software company in the world ... not hard to achieve that when you have a monopoly on the market huh ;)

Back