Anybody knows for sure ?

csxfan

You must remember my post about changing plastic wheels with metal, right ? Thanks for all the available help once again. Yet I also asked specifically about Model Power military series, if their wheels are 33" or 36" sizes to know which I should buy. I contacted Model Power and they politely replied to me, twice, that they were completely out of stock for those and thus could not measure them for me however much they wanted to help me out with the issue.

So my question is: Does anybody have the Model Power military series rolling stock and know the actual wheel size to these, 33" and/or 36", please ?

E.g.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]51' Flat Car with Cable load
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army 51' Flatcar w/LowBoy Transporter
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]40' Deppressed Center Flat Car with truck
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]40' Depressed Flat w/Rocket Fl
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army Q-Car Hidden Gun Car
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army Exploding Car
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army Flatcar with Launcher 3 Missiles[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
US Army 40' Flatcar w/2 Howitzer Gun
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US Army 40' Flatcar w/Depressed Center[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
40' Flat with Howitzer
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
US Army Caboose
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Back