Another Walthers switch machine question

Bigboy57

I am using the terminals on the side (C, NO, NC) to power the frogs but have been unable to locate the correct connector. I have been using 3/16 female crimp type which will work, but where can I find the correct connectors?

Here is a video that shows the parts and how they go together.

Here is a 5 pack of just the cables.
That is a very informative video but maybe I didn't explain my question properly. I am juicing the frogs using the switch machines terminals designed for that. This part of the setup is not covered in that video nor do the walthers cables work for this. The connection requires a female disconnect but it is narrow, not the typical .25 width we normally use. I found some 3/16 which will work but they don't fit correctly as they are still too wide. I think they require the 2.4 mm ones but am not sure. Thought I would ask before ordering 100 and not being the correct fit. Thanks

It looks like the frog connectors on the Walthers switch machines are intended to be soldered. Can't tell why size female disconnect will fit sorry.

It looks like the frog connectors on the Walthers switch machines are intended to be soldered. Can't tell why size female disconnect will fit sorry.
Well they sure could be soldered but they have a small hole like they are designed for a female disconnect.

I took a chance a purchased some 2.8 mm fully insulated connectors and they fit perfectly. Apparently this is for what the terminals are designed. Too bad Walthers doesn't include this in their documentation.

Back