Another Newbie

Emerson05

Hello to all my name is Emerson I am new to the site, I have a somewhat beginners collection of Ho scale it consists of 11 engines most of them are high noses and about 50 rolling stock cars. I hope to learn some things here from this forum that will be of help to me, I dont know much but am prepared to learn. Well that's it for now ill see about putting some pics up of what I have sometime later.

well here they are pics of my engines the Northern Burlington is beat up some. The rest run good some need a good lubing, my engines are not the best on the market but they will do for now :D. Engine number 11 is missing just bought it and waiting to receive it its another UP high nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Emerson. You'll find a good group of people here, friendly and helpful. Looks like you have a pretty good start on equipment. If you have any questions, just ask.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, ill definitely be asking questions lol. MORE news I found an incomplete layout in the web for sale for only $200 and i went for it here are a couple of pics its supposed to the the Cherry creek layout. I am thinking of modifying the layout a bit more to my liking.

Back